- The MFP-Lite is a compact, versatile dynamic perforator (horizontal / vertical), filehole punching and sprocket punching unit.
It comes with the necessary interfaces to the most common digital printers on the market.
Possibility for adaptation to customer needs.
- Extremely flexible - can be configured with multiple devices: horizontal perforating beams, vertical perforating heads, file hole punching and sprocket punching
- Quick tool changes
- Full width horizontal perforations
- Sprocket punching post printer
- Tensioned or tensionless paper inputs and outputs
- Field up-gradable
- Can be configured as a pre or post processing device
- Can be handed for right to left or left to right operation
- 520mm (20.5") or 560mm (22") web width
- 100m/min (330 ft/min) or 150m/min (500 ft/min) line speed
- 60gsm to 180gsm paper weight - for other weights, please consult factory
- 152mm - 410mm ( 6" – 16") format lengths
- 1 or 2 lane operation
- 560mm max. horizontal perforation width
- >75mm (3") vertical repeat length
- up to 8 vertical perforating heads
- 2, 3, 4 hole file hole punching
- None, 1-2 up continuous or dynamic file hole punching
- 20" circumference tungsten carbide sprocket punch
- OMR, Datamatrix, Barcode or Programmable perforations and punch control
- 400-480V-3ph+N+PE, 50-60Hz power supply